Attract The Right Talents Organically
With an Employee Advocacy Program that turns your employees into Inspiring Speakers.
DON'T ASK EMPLOYEES TO SHARE POSTS,
Empower Them To Build Their Own Brand Instead
Most employee advocacy programs rely on using employees' personal brand to distribute company content. Why not become the ideal employer by helping them grow their brand instead?
We've COACHED MEMBERS from these organizations & PROGRAMS
Juan's profound knowledge in state of the art pitching and his urge to look for the “Why” behind each idea contributed strongly to the success of the training.
DHL Startup Lab
Inspiring Speaking Method
By combining Purpose, Empathy, and Storytelling, participants develop a persuasive keynote that allows them to inspire their audience to take action.
This is the program we didn't know we needed to grow our business in terms of leads and applicants.
Learn More About It By Downloading The Booklet
The average time commitment for a participant is 5 hours.
This program is designed for your Middle Managers, these are for example, your Product Lead, Head of Engineering, etc. People who lead teams, have domain have domain experience and are interested in building a career within your organisation.
This program is for companies that:
- See potential in using events strategically to position themselves as an attractive employer.
- Employees are fluent in English.
- Are committed to not only the professional development of their employees but also their personal growth.
- Are constantly looking to create new channels for recruitment.
- Are working on developing a culture that retains and fosters the growth of their Middle Managers.
- Are looking to enter new markets.
- See the brand value, recognition, and authority that comes from speaking at events.
- Are not afraid to have their employees go to events and speak about the work they do.
The program is delivered through:
- A series of video tutorials,
- Study materials,
- Group coaching calls,
- Dedicated and personalised feedback,
- Company and participant support
- And access to a community of fellow participants.
By the end of the program, participants will have:
- Developed an inspiring keynote
- Will be in the process of getting booked by events to deliver their talk.
- Developed their leadership skills, communication skills, self-awareness, and confidence.
- Grown their professional presence and brand online and offline
While employee advocacy programs focus on having employees share company content on their social media, the Inspiring Speaking Accelerator approach is different.
By focusing on transforming your employees into Inspiring Speakers, they not only grow professionally but also personally, giving your company:
- A better ROI on your Employer Branding by attracting the right talents.
- The ability to retain talents longer by increasing employees; commitment to your organization
- Possibility to measure the impact of the program giving you feedback on your efforts
- Better leaders that